On Tuesday evening , September 17, The Cotulla - La Salle County Annual Chamber of Commerce Banquet was held at the Cotulla High School Cafeteria. The Chamber welcomed new members with plaques and a country dinner. State Representative Ryan Guillen was in attendance and Dr. Darrell Brownlow presented his research on water conditions in the county and surrounding areas. Review the fascinating presentation.
Parent and Student Meeting
The La Salle County Sheriff’s Office and Juvenile Probation Office will host a special meeting from 6 p.m. Wednesday, August 21 at the Frank Newman Middle School for all parents and students of the Cotulla middle and high schools. Topics for discussion include bullying, truancy, coping with stress and peer pressure, disciplinary consequences, and resources for assistance. All parents and students should attend. Refreshments will be provided.
Also, for students who are interested in applying for community service opportunity after school you can contact CHS counselor Mrs. Maldonado for information. This will help students list this service on their applications for scholarships and college applications.
June 10, 2013
Congressman Henry Cuellar, Mayor Protem Lytle Arche, City Manager Larry Dovalina and guests officially opened the Alexander Convention Center and Nature Center to the public.
The grants recieved from USDA, Parks and Wildlife, City of Cotulla, and other contributions made this project possible.
The Cotulla - La Salle County Chamber of Commerce will also be housed in the building.
- La Salle County Refinery Planned Near Gardendale
- Tracks across Stephenson
- Eagle Ford Oil Production Growing Twice As Fast As Thought – Bentek
- Traffic loop remains priority for La Salle
- Cotulla bond election
- National Day of Prayer
- Senate committee hears new proposal
- Plains All American Planning Cactus Pipeline – McCamey to Gardendale
- Eagle Ford Workers Living In Shipping Container Apartments
- Ecnomic Impact of the Eagle Ford Hits $61 Billion in 2012 – UTSA – Press Release
- Article Count: